We’ll explore how to divide a PDF document into multiple smaller documents.
How to PDF split and merge
The use case here is a large PDF document that you want to split into multiple smaller documents. We’ll take a look at how to do this visually.
- Open the PDF split online service in your favourite browser
- Drag your PDF document to the web page
- Select the pages where you want to divide separate PDF documents
- Click Split PDF and then Download your results as a zip archive
You get a visual preview of how the resulting PDF documents will look.
How to save multipage PDF into separate pages
Also called burst split, it extracts every page from a document to a separate PDF.
To achieve this just click the Split PDF with the default settings. A document with 10 pages will be transformed into 10 documents, each containing a page from the document.
How to extract every two pages into a new PDF
Here’s how to extract every 2 pages to a separate PDF.
- Open the PDF split and merge online service by Sejda PDF
- Select your PDFs
- Type 2 in the Split every X pages input